– How long have you been a photographer?
I have been a photographer for 6 years and specifically weddings for the past 3.
– Where are you based out of? Do couples ever travel to you for shoots?
I am currently based out of Austin Texas. I have had so many couples from out of state.
– How many weddings do you take per year?
I am currently only taking 15 weddings this year to give more of my time and focus to the couples that I do work with. I want to give everything I have to those who put their faith in my vision.
– How many images do you include?
Every wedding is different but to make it short and sweet around 100 images / hr
– What is your turnaround time?
The one thing I try to focus on is getting images back quick so that it is still fresh in your mind. The typical turnaround time for me is 2-3 weeks. ( The average turnaround time for most photographers is 30-90 days )
– Can you photoshop us?
You don’t need photoshop!! However every single image that you get back is hand edited by me in my style. I got you, don’t even worry about it!
– What happens if you can’t make it to our wedding?
I have never not shown up to one of my weddings and thats after shooting over 100+!! However I do always have photographers that are able to take my spot that shoot in my style and the final images are still edited and delivered by my hand!
– What if there’s bad weather?
The show must go on!
– Do you help in the planning process?
I try to help in anyway possible. If that means creating and guiding you through a basic time line then I am more than happy to do that. I’ve done hundreds of these so I might know a thing or two 😉 .